- The manuscript must be submitted electronically, as a PDF file.
- The conference accepts articles written in English or Portuguese, but the manuscript title and abstract must be written in English.
- The abstract should contain no more than 150 words, and the manuscript total length should not exceed 6 pages.
- The manuscripts should be formatted using the IEEE templates, which are blind-submission review-formatted templates (link for the templates).
- This year the management of the conference submissions will be held by the CMT - Conference Management Toolkit, sponsored by Microsoft Research.
- For submissions, you should create a user account on the CMT paper submission site:
- WVC 2016 reviewing is double blind, in that authors do not know the names of the area chair/reviewers of their papers, and area chairs/reviewers do not know the names of the authors.
- Avoid providing information that may identify the authors in the acknowledgments (e.g., co-workers and grant IDs).
- Avoid providing links to websites that identify the authors. Violation of any of these guidelines will lead to rejection without review.
- By submitting a manuscript to WVC 2016, the authors guarantee that it has not been previously published (or accepted for publication) in substantially similar form.